I have to admit I was nervous about starting a link party on my blog. Would anyone be interested? Would anyone participate? Well thank goodness, there was interest and thank goodness people participated. For a first time link party I think It went well, a total of 13 blog posts were submitted. As promised, I read every post and
commented on each one. I was excited with the varying topics and writing styles. I shared posts on social media with links back to these blog posts and am excited to announce that I chose:
First and foremost the title grabbed me, my husband is a comic book geek, but I was intrigued to find the story wasn’t about being a superhero in the “super powers” sense. This story spoke about the characteristics that make us an amazing person; our super powers being integrity, resilience, and taking initiative to name a few. The story ended with a fabulous quote “Heros are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.” This is a wonderful way to teach our children the amazing superheros they are becoming and the great traits they have acquired that make them one.
Thank you Hannah for sharing with us this amazing post, I will be sharing it through the week on my social media sites and I encourage others to do the same.
And now I ask you to join me for the second week of the All For Mamas Link Party. This link party opens Monday 3/27 @ 9am and will close Friday 3/31 @ midnight.
Blended Life Happy Wife
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Thank you for joining me at the #AllForMamas Link Party Week 2 – a place for all things Mama including; Parenting Tips, Family Life, Children’s Activities and Crafts, Family Recipes, Mom Life, basically anything that has to do with being a Mom, Step-Mom, Bonus Mom or Adoptive Mom.
1. Show me some love and Subscribe to my Blog to get updates on the #AllForMamas Link Party
2. Like my Facebook page Blended Life Happy Wife (I will be sharing Link Party posts there)
3. Link 1 or 2 of your Mama related post(s) by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this post, again anything goes as long as it is Mama related.
4. Read at least 2 other bloggers posts, it would be nice to comment so they know you were there and we can support each other.
5. Copy the badge into the sidebar of your blog or on your blog post so that you can be recognized as a member of the #allformamas link party
6. Comment on my blog post Family Movie Time for Our Blended Family I will be visiting and reading each blog post entered, as well as leaving a comment so you know I was there.
7. You must complete all of the above steps to be considered for the featured post in the next Link Party
I will choose a post to be featured in next weeks’ #allformamas link party. I will also promote the featured guest on my social media sites multiple times through the week.
To view the blogs in this link party click on the blue button above. You do not need to enter a link to be able to view links that are listed.
I would appreciate help in getting the word out
I will retweet and comment on any posts that you tag me on. You can also follow me on social media. I love growing my Mama circle. Links can be found in the sidebar of my blog.
Thank you for being a part of the #Allformamas Link Party
*** As the hostess of this link party I reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet the criteria listed above, or any posts that may contain information deemed inappropriate or offensive. Thank you ***