With the second week of the #allformamas link party is in the books, its time for the All For Mamas Link Party Week 3. I was happy to see some return Mom Bloggers, I truly appreciate the support. This week also introduced several new bloggers to me. It is so exciting to get to know so many wonderful people.
As outlined in the link party I read and commented on each post entered. This week there were 11 posts linked in total. Again, the varying nature of the topics makes this so much fun. I shared posts on social media with links back to these blog posts and have now added a group page as well. The group page will be a spot to have the posts linked, have information on closing and openings of the new link parties and be a place where we can engage in like and share threads to boost our visibility in social media.
I am pleased to announce that this week I chose for the featured post:
There is absolutely no sugar coating in the post. She give an honest and raw look at what to expect after going through what is really a major surgery. Though I was fortunate enough not to need C-sections with my two deliveries, I originally thought I wanted one with my first child. This was my own wish as I thought it was easier. Boy, I am wrong about that. I appreciate how candid she was because if I had known this information before my first delivery I never would have thought a C-section was something easy.
Thank you Melody for sharing with us this wonderful post, I will be sharing it through the week on my social media sites and I encourage others to do the same.
And now I ask you to join me for the third week of the All For Mamas Link Party. This link party opens Monday 4/3 @ 9am and will close Friday 4/7 @ midnight.
Thank you for joining me at the All For Mamas Link Party Week 3 #Allformamas – a place for all things Mama including; Parenting Tips, Family Life, Children’s Activities and Crafts, Family Recipes, Mom Life, basically anything that has to do with being a Mom, Step-Mom, Bonus Mom or Adoptive Mom.
Blended Life Happy Wife
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Show me some love and Subscribe to my Blog to get updates on the #Allformamas Link Party
2. Like the Facebook group page #All For Mamas Link Party for Mama Bloggers (I will be sharing Link Party posts there as well as other social media sites)
3. Link 1 or 2 of your Mama related post(s) by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this post, again anything goes as long as it is Mama related.
4. Read at least 2 other bloggers posts, it would be nice to comment so they know you were there and so we can support each other. 5. Copy the badge into the sidebar of your blog or on your blog post so that you can be recognized as a member of the #allformamas link party
6. Comment on my blog post Crafting for Stay-at-Home Moms I could use some love as well and I will be visiting and reading each blog post entered and a comment so you know I was there.
7. You must complete all of the above steps to be considered for the featured post in the next Link Party
To view the blogs in the All For Mamas link party week 3 click on the blue button above. You do not need to enter a link to be able to view links that are listed.
I would appreciate help in getting the word out
I will retweet and comment on any posts that you tag me on. You can also follow me on social media. I love growing my Mama circle. Links can be found in the sidebar of my blog.
Thank you for being a part of the #Allformamas Link Party
*** As the hostess of this link party I reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet the criteria listed above, or any posts that may contain information deemed inappropriate or offensive. Thank you ***
857 total views, 1 views today