I was so excited to find out that I had been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Eugenia Nazarova of www.EugeniaNazarova.com an Advertising/Media/Marketing Blog. It is truly an amazing feeling when you are recognized by a peer. I have interacted with Eugenia through her Blog and Facebook for a little while now and I enjoy reading about the marketing of different companies some of them from around the world that I would never hear about if it weren’t for her writing. Thank you for thinking of me and supporting me with this recognition.
Below you can find the rules of participating in Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started
I started my blog Blended Life Happy Wife because I had been writing on Facebook about the ways I had been using online sites and Apps to earn gift cards and cash from doing online surveys, watching videos and completing small tasks. Many of my friends and family expressed an interest in what I was doing and suggested I should teach a class. While that was an interesting suggestion it didn’t really fit my personality. Instead I decided I would start a blog and share the information that way. I started writing my blog and found that my blog veered more towards what my Blended Family Life is like versus the money making tasks I was doing. So even though it is still a topic I will continue in my blog I would consider my blog to be more of a Family/Parenting Blog. My Blended Life makes me a very Happy Wife.
The Two Pieces of Advice I Would Give to New Bloggers are:
Don’t get overwhelmed. There is so much more to blogging than I expected .I was overwhelmed by the process and several times wondered if I had gotten in over my head. Patience helped me get through those feelings.
Be true to yourself. Write from the heart and tell your story, not the story you think people want to hear. Only then will you continue to be inspired. If you are trying to do what you think other people want you will lose focus on the reason you began blogging in the first place.
I Would Like to Recognize and Nominate the Following Bloggers and Their Blogs for the Blogger Recognition Award:
1. The Mama Playbook by Robin
2. Walkabout Wanderer by Kathy
3. Sic Mama by Stephanie
4. Worth Writing For by Elizabeth
5. Babies to Bookworms by Vicki
6. Snuggles and kisses by Jacinta
7. Donuts and Daises by Kelly
8. Love Life & The Little One by Meghna
9. Sweet Tea Baby Brie by Stephanie
10. The Accidental Mrs. by Amanda
11. My Sweet Genevieve by Hannah
12. The Mama Bear Blog by Bekah
13. Peterberries by Sarah
14. Homemade and Yummy by Gloria
15. Durham Love Life Travel by Jimmy and Tina
I have connected with each of you in different ways, either through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, through groups or your Blog. I appreciate the interaction and support you give through shares, follows, likes and comments. Helping each other grow is a gift I like to share as much as I can. I hope you will participate in this Blogger Recognition Award post and know that I have learned wonderful things from you and thoroughly enjoy your blog . I hope to continue supporting each other for a long time to come
Much Love to You All
3,335 total views, 2 views today