The All For Mamas Link Party Week 5 is ready to begin. Week 4 of the All For Mamas Link Party was a little quieter than week 3. It made it easier to read and comment on the all the posts linked in, but it makes it harder to choose just one post to be the featured post because they are all so good.
There were several new bloggers joining in this week which is exciting that the word is still getting out. The more bloggers that join in the more people see your post. I started this link up so we can get as much notice as we can to help get our blogs out there.
Just a reminder, in order to be considered for the featured blog post you must complete all of the steps below. Some people have had problems getting the badge on their blog or blog post, so I don’t count that.
I am pleased to announce that this week I chose for the featured post:
If she can get 10 people out the door on time so can all of us. Her tips for planning and prepping ahead make her job so much easier, but she also seems like she is just calm about it and with that many people, I'm not sure I would be calm. She is an example for me for sure. Check out her post. I will be sharing this post out more through the week on my social media sites.
And now I ask you to join me for the fifth week of the All For Mamas Link Party. This link party opens Monday 4/17 @ 9am EST and will close Friday 4/21 @ Midnght EST
Thank you for joining me at the All For Mamas Link Party Week 5 #Allformamas – a place for all things Mama including; Parenting Tips, Family Life, Children's Activities and Crafts, Family Recipes, Mom Life,Pregnancy, Post-Partum basically anything that has to do with being a Mom, Step-Mom, Bonus Mom or Adoptive Mom
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Show me some love and Subscribe to my Blog to get updates on the #Allformamas Link Party
2. Like the Facebook group page #All For Mamas Link Party for Mama Bloggers (I will be sharing Link Party posts there as well as other social media sites)
3. Link 1 or 2 of your Mama related post(s) by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this post, again anything goes as long as it is Mama related.
4. Read at least 2 other bloggers posts, it would be nice to comment so they know you were there and so we can support each other.
5. Copy the badge into the sidebar of your blog or on your blog post so that you can be recognized as a member of the #allformamas link party
6. Comment on my blog post Blogger Recognition Award I could use some love as well and I will be visiting and reading each blog post entered and a comment so you know I was there.
7. You must complete all of the above steps to be considered for the featured post in the next Link Party
I will choose a post to be featured in next weeks’ #allformamas link party. I will also promote the featured guest on my social media sites multiple times through the week.
I'm planning a fun surprise for week 10 so keep participating and see what comes. In order to be part of the surprise you are going to have to have been part of a previous week's link party and the more times you have participated the better off you will be (wink wink)
To view the blogs in the All For Mamas link party week 5 click on the blue button above. You do not need to enter a link to be able to view links that are listed.
I would appreciate help in getting the word out
I will retweet and comment on any posts that you tag me on. You can also follow me on social media. I love growing my Mama circle. Links can be found in the sidebar of my blog.
Thank you for being a part of the #Allformamas Link Party
*** As the hostess of this link party I reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet the criteria listed above, or any posts that may contain information deemed inappropriate or offensive. Thank you ***
2,243 total views, 1 views today