I can’t believe we are heading into The All For Mamas Link Party Week 6. I was really worried
when I started this would anyone enter. Well ladies, you have made my day. The All For Mamas Link party Week 5 was another wonderful example of how many amazing bloggers are writing about so many different Mom topics. I hope you all are enjoying reading the posts as much as I am. There were many returning bloggers which humbles me tremendously that you have found a place you feel is good for sharing your blog. I was also excited to have more new bloggers. The Mama family is growing and it’s awesome.
I am pleased to announce that this week I chose for the featured post:
She reminds us that sometimes we can’t be as hands on, or feet, as we feel we should, but we can still effectively parent and meet the needs of our children. She makes the best of an unfortunate situation.
This link party opens Monday 4/24 @ 1pm EST and will close Saturday 4/29 @ 1pm EST
Thank you for joining me at the All For Mamas Link Party Week 6 #Allformamas – a place for all things Mama including; Parenting Tips, Family Life, Children's Activities and Crafts, Family Recipes, Mom Life, Pregnancy, Post-Partum basically anything that has to do with being a Mom, Step-Mom, Bonus Mom or Adoptive Mom
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Show me some love and Subscribe to my Blog to get updates on the #Allformamas Link Party
2. Like the Facebook group page #All For Mamas Link Party for Mama Bloggers (I will be sharing Link Party posts there as well as other social media sites)
3. Link 1 or 2 of your Mama related post(s) by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this post, again anything goes as long as it is Mama related.
4. Read at least 2 other bloggers posts, it would be nice to comment so they know you were there and so we can support each other.
5. Copy the badge into the sidebar of your blog or on your blog post so that you can be recognized as a member of the #allformamas link party
6. Comment on my blog post Working Mom or Stay At Home Mom? How I Decided I could use some love as well and I will be visiting and reading each blog post entered and a comment so you know I was there.
7. You must complete all of the above steps to be considered for the featured post in the next Link Party
I will choose a post to be featured in next weeks’ #allformamas link party. I will also promote the featured post on my social media sites multiple times through the week.
I'm planning a fun surprise for week 10 so keep participating and see what comes. In order to be part of the surprise you are going to have to have been part of a previous week's link party and the more times you have participated the better off you will be (wink wink)
To view the blogs in the All For Mamas link party week 6 click on the blue button above. You do not need to enter a link to be able to view links that are listed.
I would appreciate help in getting the word out
I will retweet and comment on any posts that you tag me on. You can also follow me on social media. I love growing my Mama circle. Links can be found in the sidebar of my blog.
Thank you for being a part of the #Allformamas Link Party
*** As the hostess of this link party I reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet the criteria listed above, or any posts that may contain information deemed inappropriate or offensive. Thank you ***
4,220 total views, 2 views today