I’m so excited to be starting The All For Mamas Link Party Week 7. Time flies when you are having fun.
I have met so many amazing Mamas and I love the group we have formed. Thank you all for being a part of this with me. The All For Mamas Link Party Week 6 was a quieter week with 7 posts linked in. I have to admit the timing was good as I have been dealing with a recurring medical problem and was not feeling my best. I am doing better this week, hopefully that will continue to improve. I am still so excited at each of the posts I read. You are all such tremendous writers and the topics are phenomenal. Keep submitting your awesome posts and help me grow this Link Party. The more people who join the more eyes see your work.
I am pleased to announce that this week I chose for the featured post:
I loved this post. It actually went hand in hand with the post i published Working Mom or Stay at Home Mom? How I Decided We were both on the same page saying that being able to stay at home or work from home are wonderful options, but not a decision that works for everyone. There are so many Pros and Cons to be picked over with a fine tooth comb. Your first thought is this is awesome, but you give up a lot when you leave the "adult" world. Thank you for submitting such and honest and well thought out post.
The next link party opens Monday 5/1 @ 9am EST and will close Friday 5/5 @ Midnight EST
Thank you for joining me at the All For Mamas Link Party Week 7 #Allformamas – a place for all things Mama including; Parenting Tips, Family Life, Children's Activities and Crafts, Family Recipes, Mom Life, Pregnancy, Post-Partum basically anything that has to do with being a Mom, Step-Mom, Bonus Mom or Adoptive Mom
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Show me some love and Subscribe to my Blog to get updates on the #Allformamas Link Party
2. Like the Facebook group page #All For Mamas Link Party for Mama Bloggers (I will be sharing Link Party posts there as well as other social media sites)
3. Link 1 or 2 of your Mama related post(s) by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this post, again anything goes as long as it is Mama related.
4. Read at least 2 other bloggers posts, it would be nice to comment so they know you were there and so we can support each other.
5. Copy the badge into the sidebar of your blog or on your blog post so that you can be recognized as a member of the #allformamas link party
6. Comment on my blog post A Quick and Easy Craft Project – Let’s Make Tile Coasters I could use some love as well and I will be visiting and reading each blog post entered and a comment so you know I was there.
7. You must complete all of the above steps to be considered for the featured post in the next Link Party
I will choose a post to be featured in next weeks’ #allformamas link party. I will also promote the featured post on my social media sites multiple times through the week.
I'm planning a fun surprise for week 10 so keep participating and see what comes. In order to be part of the surprise you are going to have to have been part of a previous week's link party and the more times you have participated the better off you will be (wink wink)
To view the blogs in the All For Mamas link party week 7 click on the blue button above. You do not need to enter a link to be able to view links that are listed.
I would appreciate help in getting the word out
I will retweet and comment on any posts that you tag me on. You can also follow me on social media. I love growing my Mama circle. Links can be found in the sidebar of my blog.
Thank you for being a part of the #Allformamas Link Party
*** As the hostess of this link party I reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet the criteria listed above, or any posts that may contain information deemed inappropriate or offensive. Thank you ***