It’s time to begin the All For Mamas Link Party Week 8. I get excited every time I am writing the new post. It means a new week of awesome posts from some of the most incredible Mamas I have met.
There are so many Mamas helping spread the word about this Link party. They are sharing posts and commenting on other posts. It helped the All For Mamas Link Party Week 7 be busier than the last several weeks. I always let out a big breath when the first post links in. It is great to have new Mamas join us and it is especially thrilling to have Mamas coming back. Your support means everything.
I am pleased to announce that this week I chose for the featured post:
Not only was this post a wonderful list of books for young children that will be helpful to Mamas, but she also took time to give another Mama love. She was inspired by another post here in the All For Mamas Link Party and she mentioned that Mama’s post, and provided a link to her website. That is the whole spirit I had in mind when I started this link party. It was to pay it forward and give recognition to others. She embodies that spirit. She regularly comments on posts in the group, shares posts in the threads and I appreciate all of her efforts.
The next link party opens Monday 5/8 @ 9am EST and will close Friday 5/12 @ Midnight EST
Thank you for joining me at the All For Mamas Link Party Week 8 #Allformamas – a place for all things Mama including; Parenting Tips, Family Life, Children's Activities and Crafts, Family Recipes, Mom Life, Pregnancy, Post-Partum, books for families and children, basically anything that has to do with being a Mom, Step-Mom, Bonus Mom or Adoptive Mom
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Show me some love and Subscribe to my Blog to get updates on the #Allformamas Link Party
2. Like the Facebook group page #All For Mamas Link Party for Mama Bloggers (I will be sharing Link Party posts there as well as other social media sites)
3. Link 1 or 2 of your Mama related post(s) by clicking on the blue button at the bottom of this post, again anything goes as long as it is Mama related.
4. Read at least 2 other bloggers posts, it would be nice to comment so they know you were there and so we can support each other.
5. Copy the badge into the sidebar of your blog or on your blog post so that you can be recognized as a member of the #allformamas link party ( if you have any questions on how to add the badge please reach out to me for help, it is a very easy process)
6. Comment on my blog post Book Review of Step One, Step Two, Step Three and Four I could use some love as well and I will be visiting and reading each blog post entered and a comment so you know I was there.
***You MUST complete all of the above steps to have your post shared through social media and to be considered for the featured post in the next Link Party. The purpose of this link party is not do drop a link and run, it is to support other Mamas and hostess’ efforts in return.
I will choose a post to be featured in next weeks’ #allformamas link party. I will also promote the featured post on my social media sites multiple times through the week.
I'm planning a fun surprise for week 10 so keep participating and see what comes. In order to be part of the surprise you are going to have to have been part of a previous week's link party and the more times you have participated the better off you will be (wink wink)
To add your blog post link or to view the blogs in the All For Mamas link party week 8 click on the blue button above. You do not need to enter a link to be able to view links that are listed.
I would appreciate help in getting the word out
I will retweet and comment on any posts that you tag me on. You can also follow me on social media. I love growing my Mama circle. Links can be found in the sidebar of my blog.
Thank you for being a part of the #Allformamas Link Party
*** As the hostess of this link party I reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet the criteria listed above, or any posts that may contain information deemed inappropriate or offensive. Thank you ***
18,017 total views, 29 views today