It’s time to begin the All For Mamas Link Party Week 9. Where fabulous Mamas Link their Mom related blog posts and share their experiences and ideas with other Moms.
After completing the All For Mamas Link Party Week 8, I know one thing; it is getting harder and harder to pick just one post as the featured post. It is fun to see more Mamas taking the opportunity to link two blog posts. I feel it is a good way to get fresh eyes on some older work, link a new post and then link one that is older. It is also nice to see returning Moms and New Moms in the Link Party. I am still trying hard every week to get the word out to Mamas to join us and I appreciate the efforts that you have done as well. I love seeing the All For Mamas Link Party Badge on your Blogs and seeing tweets, Facebook shares and comments and Instagram comments supporting the Link Party. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I am pleased to announce that this week’s featured post is by:
When you think about feeding a newborn, what comes to mind? Breastfeeding and Formula feeding, but what about exclusively pumping? Lexie from Mommy: Home Manager has written a very informative post with important facts she learned when making this choice. I was not an exclusive pumper. I started out breastfeeding until I went to work, then I pumped and breastfed. When my daughter got her first tooth at 4 months old I started exclusively pumping and I can relate to everything Lexie mentioned. This post will be so helpful for new moms when deciding their choice for feeding their baby.
The Next Link Party Open Monday, May 15 at 9am EST and closes Friday, May 19 at Midnight EST
Thank you for joining me in the All for Mamas Link Party Week 9 #allformamas – a place for all things Mama including: Parenting Tips, Family Life, Children’s Activities and Crafts, Family Recipes, Family Travel, Mom Life, Pregnancy, Post-Partum, books for families and children, basically anything to do with being a Mom, Stepmom, Bonus Mom or Adoptive Mom.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Show me some love and Subscribe to My Blog to get updates on the All For Mamas Link Party (you should find a subscription box right in this post)
2. Like the Facebook Group Page #All For Mamas Link Party For Mama Bloggers. I will be sharing Link party posts there, as well as having share threads and information; it’s a great place to get to know the Mamas of the link party better.
3. Link 1 or 2 of your Mom related post(s) by clicking on the Blue button in this post. Your posts can be old or new as long as they are Mom related.
4. Read at least 2 other bloggers posts. It would be nice to comment so they know you were there and to support each other.
5. Copy the All For Mamas Badge (above) into the sidebar of your blog or on the blog post you are linking so you can be recognized as a member of the #allformamas link party. This also helps spread the word so we can get more Mamas to join us. If they see they badge on your post hopefully they will visit the link party. (if you have any questions on the process of installing the badge please reach out to me and I will help you )
6. Comment on my Blog post – Co Parenting – Moms and Dads Sharing Their Struggles (Part 1) – I can use some love too. I put in a lot of love and share your linked posts across social media and comment on your post, this is your thank you to me
**You MUST complete all of the steps above to have your post shared to social media and to be considered for the featured post in next week’s link party. The purpose of this link party is not to drop a link and run, it is to support other Mamas and the hostess’ efforts in return.**
To view the blogs in the All for Mama Link Party Week 9 click on the Blue button above.
You do not have to enter a link to be able to view the posts that are linked in the current link party
. I would appreciate help in getting the word out about the All For Mamas Link Party #allformamas. Share posts on Facebook, Instagram and twitter mentioning the link party, tag me and I will be sure to repost and comment on them.
You can also follow me on social media, links can be found in the sidebar of my blog. I love growing my Mama circle and will follow you back. It is my belief that paying it forward gives you great joy. There is nothing I love more than supporting other Mamas. Thank you for being a part of the #AllforMamas Link Party
**As hostess of this link party I reserve the right to remove any posts that do not meet the criteria list above, any post that contains information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, or posts from people who have not completed the steps in the Rules above on more than one occasion**
975 total views, 4 views today